We will help you to apply for your dream university
If you wish to study at any medical, dental or pharmaceutical university in Slovakia, you need to pass an entrance exam organised in Slovakia or abroad. In order to write an exam, you need to deliver given documents to a study department.
These documents are usually:
- original of application form signed by an applicant
- application fee paid to bank account of an university
- copies of secondary school leaving document
- passport picture
- medical certificate that you can study at medical university without any health risk for you or your future colleagues
The deadlines for submission are usually 3-5 weeks before the test itself. We suggest to start the process as soon as possible. Please contact us for more details at email@example.com
If you wish to switch to a different university in central Europe, I will be happy to help you. Please note that no agent or university can provide you with guaranteed admission to school year you would like to study. There is a need to research options for transfer, especially by comparing curriculums and sylabuses of programs between your home and transfer university.
If needed, we can proceed research and select the most suitable university for you.
Assistance at foreign police in Slovakia
After coming Slovakia, you need to deal with various administrative problems. If you need to arrange anything at Immigration Office, you will probably need assistance because clerks usually do not speak English or any other world language at appropriate level. We can come with you, consult legal issues and help with various problems.
We offer following services:
- Arranging documents for foreign police process (bank declaration, police clearance certificate, apostille, superlegalisation)
- Assistance with filling in application for temporary, long-term and pernament visa and resident permit
- Prolongation of visas or residence permit and registration of non-European citizen
- Translation service directly at foreign police departments
Useful links and documnets:
Help with sworn translation
Sworn translations to Slovak language are needed for various offices – foreign police, nostrification or courses recognition. If you need a help with translation, please give me call to +421910173958 or send me email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After coming to Slovakia, you will need to find accommodation. There are two options: either you will go to dormitories provided by university (usually price range is 80-150€ per month per person) or find a flat. As I work in this field for 6 years, I can give you advice where to ask, connect you with other students, landlords and agents. I prefer to work with agents who do not charge students commission, so you do not have extra expense.
This service is free for students, who apply for medical, dentistry or pharmacy program with Medhead.eu.
Support during studies
There are many things and problems you may experience during your studies. You may need to go to hospital, buy SIM card, arrange internet, get refund from eshop and so on. As student of Medhead, you will have access to my Whatsupp number and can contact me so I can solve your problem.