There are 2 medical universities in Slovakia: University of Pavel Jozef Safarik and Comenius University. The later one has two faculties of medicine in 2 cities: Faculty of medicine, which is located in Bratislava and Jessenius Faculty of medicine, which is located in Martin. We will describe all aspects of studying medicine for international students at the Jessenius Faculty of medicine in Martin.
- Where is Martin located?
- History of Martin
- Living costs and monthly budget in Martin
- The Jessenius Faculty of medicine in Martin as part of the Comenius University
- The Jessenius faculty – the history and present
- The study program for international students: general medicine
- International students at the Jessenius Faculty of medicine
- Entrance examination at the Faculty of medicine
- Documents required for entrance examination
- Scholarship offered for international students
- What to do after passing an entrance examination
- What support will you get from us?
Where is Martin located?