Have you decided to apply to study at Faculty of Medicine in Kosice? Congratulation, great decision! Since your service is free of charge, feel free to contact us and ask anything you wish to know.
We have prepared short list of documents that must be submitted:
- Signed application form: first of all, application form must be filled in and signed. Do not skip any required field – your application can be denied in that case. Do you need any assistance? Leave us with message and we will help you.
- Medical confirmation: doctor should confirm that your mental and physical ability to university studies and for the service in given study programme meet all the requirements. Confirmation should not be more than 3 months old.
- Copy of your ID or passport
- Confirmation, that entrance fee has been paid. Entrance fee is 40 € and is not refundable.
- School leaving certificate: this document states, that you have finished your secundary school successfully. Certificate must be authorised by notary and translated by a court notary to Slovak language. Verification by notary and court translation must be done in Slovakia.
Submitting school leaving certificate is the most difficult part of application, since there are different requirements for undergraduates from different countries. Document must be verified or superlegalized by appropriate official representative. This is a long and complicated process – we recommend you to ask us for help.