Jessenius Faculty of medicine is part of the Comenius University and the best faculty of medicine in Slovakia. It provides a program of General medicine in the English language for international students. It is widely popular among students from Norway, Iceland, Germany, UK or Seychelles.
The admission process for the academic year 2021/2021 will be online with two dates:
entrance exam on June 5, 2021. Application deadline: May 11, 2021
entrance exam on July 10, 2021. Application deadline: June 17, 2021
The online exam has a precise procedure and it is mandatory to install all required components minimum one week before the entrance exam.
There are the following documents needed for a successful application:
- completed online application form
- copy of passport (uploaded to online portal)
The application fee is not needed for taking part in the online entrance exam and only after admission, only students with study offer will be asked to pay 70€ and submitted the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application form – hard copy, signed by a student
- General Certificate of Secondary Education Advanced Level with Apostille, original or notarized copy, officially translated to the Slovak language by an authorized translator.
- Birth Certificate, original or notarized copy officially translated to the Slovak language
- a medical certificate of the student´s medical fitness for study
- proof of vaccination against hepatitis B (3 doses)
- 3 photos (3,5 x 4,5cm)
How can we help?
We can help you with registering for the entrance exam, translating required documents as well as support you during whole terms of studies. The assistance is free of charge therefore please contact us now either by call: +421910173958 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org