Applicants who would like to apply for the Faculty of Medicine UPJS for the academic year 2021/2022 should attend the entrance examination. There is a written test – multiple choice version with 4 possible answers. You may buy a booklet with 600 questions from biology with 8 options and 600 questions from chemistry with 8 options- exactly the same questions will appear at the entrance test. You may expect 100 questions from biology and 100 from chemistry – but only with 4 options.
Place: Faculty of Medicine, Trieda SNP 1, 040 11 Košice, The Slovak Republic
Date: 16th of June 2021 and 16th of August 2021 (deadline for application is 2 weeks before entrance exam)
Fee for entrance examination: 30€ (can be paid also online)
Deadlines: Applicants must deliver their documents to the Study Department of the Faculty of medicine two weeks before the entrance examination. Hard copies are not required.
Questions: The entrance examination consists of 100 questions from biology and chemistry. There is a database with questions issued by Faculty. We would gladly provide you with the database. Please note that questions in 2020 are the same as in 2019. You may score a maximum of 800 points, while 600 points are necessary for acceptance to the University.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Number of admitted students in 2021: 200 for General medicine and 35 for Dental medicine
Necessary documents for registration:
1. a signed application form – original
2. attachment to application form – original – you can download attachment form here
3. Medical confirmation of physical and mental ability to university studies (not older than 3 months) – in English or Slovak language
4. Confirmation of application and entrance exam fee payment
5. copy of the passport of ID card
6. copies of school leaving certificates